Andhra Pradesh: Chandrababu urges centre

     Written by : SMTV24x7 | Tue, Jun 26, 2018, 04:24 PM

Andhra Pradesh: Chandrababu urges centre

Vijayawada, June 26: The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu has ordered State Irrigation Minister Devineni Uma Maheswara Rao to write a letter to the centre regarding Polavaram project on Monday.

He asked the minister to appeal to the centre to release of close to Rupees 1940 crores that the state government spent for Polavaram project.

CM Naidu said, The state BJP leaders are speaking as if all funds are released for Polavaram despite huge amounts pending.

While reviewing the progress of Polavaram project construction, the CM announced that 2050 meters long upstream jet grouting works are completed.

On the other hand, downstream jet grouting works are 77% complete. The CM ordered to finish remaining 23% works by July 9, 2018.