Beautiful skin is the dream for everyone, irrespective of gender difference. Direct Expose of Skin to Sun may cause, Irritation, Sun Burn and Sun Tan. Which makes skin very dull and dark. But one should understand that beautiful skin can t be achieved overnight. Its a long term process with more determination. Its always better to use natural products and use them regularly for better and longtime results. let s see such simple and most effective remedies that help us in protecting our skin from Sun.
Anti Sun Burn Remedies:
1. Take a Lemon and 1 Egg white, Mix egg white with 1 Lemon juice, heat this mixture in very low flame for a minute and apply it where you have sunburn, Leave it for half an hour and clean with water.
2. You can even use water/ cream formed on the top of the curd for sunburn, Dip a cotton ball in this water and massage gently on the area affected with sunburn.
3. Add 8-10 drops of milk in 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and apply this onto face, leave for 10 minutes and wash with mild face wash. These remedies, help a lot without any side effects on the skin.
Sun Tan Cream
1. Take 2 poons Lanolin, 1 spoon glycerin, 1 spoon Hydrogen peroxide, and 1/2 spoon almond oil. Melt Lanolin twice and add glycerin and oil when its still hot, add Hydrogen peroxide once completely cools down. It does wonders on the skin with Sun Tan.
2. You can even use Buttermilk to remove sun tan. massage face or area with sun tan with buttermilk as often as needed.
3. Mix 8 drops of rose water in 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, apply it to the affected area and wash off after 10 minutes.
4. Mix olive oil and vinegar in equal amounts and apply it to the whole body and take bath after 2 hours. It helps in removing dirt and tan giving your skin shine.
Some more Tips that you can follow during a sunny day to protect your skin:
a) Use vitamin D Ointment as the face cream.
b) Use mineral oil or peanut Oil or Olive oil as a body lotion.
c) Drink as much as lemon water as you can before stepping out on a sunny day.
d) Mash a large size tomato and add buttermilk to it and apply it on the affected area and wash off after 1 hour, It helps in relieving the pain or irritation caused by sunburn.
e) You can even apply cucumber juice on the affected area to have relief.