Krishna, March 21: In a drastic incident, a woman and her son have been died due to the current shock here on Tuesday.While coming to matter, A woman and her son were electrocuted while her husband sustained serious injuries when they came into contact with live electric wire at Machineni Palem village of Vatsavai Mandal in Krishna district today.According to the police officials, They said that the deceased woman Bandi Indrani (50) was spreading wet clothes for drying up on an iron wire. The iron wire contacted with live electric wire, resulting from her death.When the deceased woman suffered electrocution, her son Bandi Srinivas (29) went to rescue her but too electrocuted. Noticing the incident, the husband of the victim, Satyanarayana went to the rescue of his wife and son but he had suffered injuries. He was shifted to a government hospital where he is being treated. The incident sent shock waves in the village.