Haryana, Oct 25: In the list of smartphone explosions list, Motorola company has joined on yesterday.
The similar kind of incident has reported in Riwari town of Haryana here on Tuesday.
A Motorola phone exploded barely after charging for 20 minutes. The owner of the phone Sachin Yadav put the Moto E Power phone on the charger at his home.Barely 20 minutes passed when he noticed smoke and the smell of burning of the plastic material. He found his cellphone on charger burning.
He immediately took his wife's mobile out and started filming the incident. The next moment, the gadget exploded on the table.
Sachin said even after lodging a complaint with the Motorola customer care center, there was no response from the company. However, the Motorola India said that it had reached out to the customer and it is conducting a probe into the incident.
Recently, a Reliance Jio Phone caught fire in Kashmir. It may be recalled that a Samsung Galaxy J smartphone caught fire in a Delhi-Indore Jet Airways flight last week.