Mumbai July 28: A survey was conducted regarding the road safety awareness among Indians By Samsung Mobile company.Some shocking results were revealed.
* 1 in 3 pedestrians take selfies on busy roads and intersections.
* 64 per cent of the pedestrians answer the phone while crossing a road.
* 60 per cent of Indians answer the phone calls when driving two wheelers.
* 33% of car drivers send text messages while driving
* 1,341 people aged between 15 and 60 have participated in the survey.
* The survey was conducted in cities such as Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Kochi, Mumbai, Patna, and Pune.